Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Shot of Tequila..Please!

After this weekend, I've learned a few things.

1.) We told our son Mason that to get dressed Saturday morning cause we were going to the game and He replied, "You mean were going to the Superbowl!"  I realized at that moment I raised a dreamer!

2.) I knew exactly what Bill Cosby was talking about in his one man comedy show back in the 70's when he was talking about a girl and his son named Jeffery.  Everyone at the South O'Brien Basketball Tournament's know my kids names very well.  They found them out when they were getting yelled at for running on the court during a game, for making a scene in the cafeteria because she (guess who) wanted a sucker.  Someone had the nerve to come up to her and ask her if she was lost when I was standing a few feet from her.  She didn't think I was old enough to be her mom.  I have to stretch marks to prove it lady!  Although thanks for thinking I look young.  It does make me feel better!  2 of my kids thought it would be fun to shake up their pops and open them.  My oldest did it in the gym.  Not cool.  But the joke was on him, it looked like he peed his pants.  And my little girl did it in the cafeteria.  This was all within a couple of hours.  I nearly cried. If it wasn't for my wonderful nieces I think I would have!

3.) I did get carded at Buffalo Wild Wings this weekend!  It was an amazing.  Almost 30 and I still got it!

4.) The Superbowl in my opinion was boring.  I'm sorry to all the people who loved it.  But I was doing my homework during it.  And felt no love.  All though, I'm happy of the turn out and the last 5 minutes were great!  I made a great feast for it.  Buffalo Chicken Chalupa, Party Sub, Ceaser Salad, Better than Robert Redford Dessert!!!  And I almost died doing it.  It was great!

5.) Nick fell down the stairs on Sunday night and I tried not to laugh until I saw his back and felt bad.

6.) I fell down the stairs Monday afternoon as payback.  Nick was behind me and I'm wondering if he pushed me...no he wouldn't do that...would he?  I sounded just like my mom when I yelled, "OHHH! ohh, oh, ohh, oh, ohhh."  Now being almost 30 I realize I don't got it anymore.

7.)  I still can't move..Someone get me a shot of Tequila so I don't feel the pain!

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!!

No comments: