Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Green Wolf as a Pet...

Nick informed me this morning that he wants a Green Wolf.  Yes a Green Wolf as a pet.  I asked how.  He replied, "Spray Paint."

And this is how creativity has made the world go round.

Today is valentines day.  The day of Love.  I love love.  Who doesn't?

Quick story on Valentines Day.  I Love my Husband, but when we first got together he didn't quite get the whole Valentines Day thing and I didn't quite get the whole just accept the gift without being mean thing.  For our very first Valentines together I was expecting I don't know something big.  But what I wasn't expecting to get was a 2 to 3 foot card that he bought at Casey's gas station that said "I wanted to show you how big my love was. love Mikey."  He gave it to me in front of my mom and I said, "what the hell is that?"  I kind of felt bad for my remark, but I never did apologize.  For our second Valentines together he bought me the same thing, and I got mad again, but I was prepared this time around.  I bought him a 20lb. Hersey chocolate bar that read "I wanted to show you how big my love was. Love Lisa."  We didn't exchange anything big after that again!


Last Friday my two older kids had their Valentines Party and thus we had to make valentines cards.  We didn't have too, me and my BIG idea's had to.  It was fun though getting the idea's with the kids and doing them together.  Anna wanted to do a butterfly.




They were so cool to do!  All I had to do was get the card stock and print the already made template, cut it out and stick the sucker through.

Mason on the other hand is a kill, I tell you!


It says, "I've been shot by Cupid!  Happy Valentines Day, Mason F."

It took a doing to get this picture, but I think it turned out great!

So we decided to do 24 of them.



We also had do the take home treat for Mason(again we didn't have too, but me and my biggggg idea's) , and we decided to make them fry boxes filled with chocolates.  This one was kind of a pain in the b-u-t-t.   You had to by fries...and eat them.  It was horrible!  Then you very carefully took it apart, grabbed some card stock then trace the fry box onto the card stock, cut out (I had to use little kid scissors that sadly fit my fingers cause someone took my big scissors.  Please feel bad for me and feel my pain.  Insert tear here. *)  Then you put it back together. fill with chocolate...and painstakingly eat some chocolate yourself.  Here's what they look like when finished:





Mikey Decorated them...cause he's awesome!


Next we make Nicks today!  Hopefully they turn out great!  He has a super hero complex and get this, it has to be green!

Happy Valentines Day!




No comments: